Best Answers to the question:(ranked by the quality)
1. Berry - August 21 2008 (Answer ID: 418)
1) I'm Positive. I'm find the silver lining, and in this way, instill hope in those around me. I do this by smiling often, take criticisms with grace as learning stepping-stones, lending my services to people that I see struggling. I create the environment that I would like to work in. 2) Great Communication skills. I am a great orator as well as listener. I don't think its all about convincing the counterpart that you are right, esp on a team. I think its about finding compromise and coming to a decision that everyone can agree and be happy about. Sometimes, there is definitely a need to keep eyes peeled and just listen/watch and keep mouths closed. I'm great at that too. 3) I have great leadership skills. This includes handling heavy sets of responsibilities, and pressure. I aim to a be a fair and righteous in my decision, and I understand that to be a leader of others, I have to work that much harder on my off-hours as well. I strive to a key example in the professional environment, as well as in everyday life.
2. Patricia- May 11, 2009 - June 11 2009 (Answer ID: 2083)
My greatest strenght: 1. I prioritize great customer service or satisfaction 2. responsible and determined person 3. adjustable to different situation
3. Rafiah - August 12 2008 (Answer ID: 217)
1. Communication both being able to listen and to articulate 2. Charismatic, individuals enjoy working for me, with me and leading me 3.determination to achieve success despite obstacles that are presented.
4. LiLi - September 23 2008 (Answer ID: 631)
My strengths are that I am patient, independent, efficient, and organized. I love to take up new challenges. I have good memory and fast in learning. I can also work under pressure and stress.
5. Mohamed - September 19 2008 (Answer ID: 615)
1- I can work under pressure and stress. 2- I can keep myself calm at work if someone shouted at me 3- I have an excellent memory and fast in learning. 4- I have ability for the leadership. 5- Excellent communicator.
6. hf1658 - April 16 2010 (Answer ID: 4510)
1. honest 2. dependable 3. loyal
7. l-mo earrdrumm - November 13 2008 (Answer ID: 819)
1.im loyal to my work 2.i have no excusses for any mistakes 3.i take full responsibility for my actions 4.easy and quick learner 5.i have great leadership 6.i have great communication skills
8. Rod V. - October 12 2008 (Answer ID: 666)
Communication Self-moivator ability to teach and be heard
9. Thalia - August 21 2008 (Answer ID: 390)
my greatest strengths in 1. determination 2. excellent communicaton and writing skills in English and Spanish 3. RESPONSIBLE, PUNCTUAL,SELF MOTIVATED, VERY SOCIAL 4.Learn to leave personal problems at home 5. learn NOT to take things personal at work 6.always want to "shine" in a workplace.
10. Tanya - August 20 2008 (Answer ID: 379)
Solution oriented/excellent people skills
11. Pepper - February 20 2009 (Answer ID: 1234)
Ability to integrate successfully into a team enviromment.
solid interpersonal and networking skills.
Ability to stay focused under pressure
A few More
Clear, concise, consistant verbal and written COMMUNICATION SKILLS. Ability to ASSESS COMPLEX SITUATIONS. EFFECTIVE LISTENING SKILLS.
12. Anugamini Priya - July 24 2010 (Answer ID: 4752)
1. my ability to learn and improve continuosly, 2. ability to cope up with work load and stress. 3. last bt nt the least.. my believes to work in team both as team player and team leader.I an sort out the differences between the members of the group and trust that best results can be achieved only by team efforts.
13. Lori D - March 14 2009 (Answer ID: 1689)
Good Communicator in all levels of the organization
Respect the Individuals opinion
14. Margey - March 29 2011 (Answer ID: 5796)
Employer asked for 3 greatest strengths and you gave them 5. You need to follow the instruction given by the employer. Be clear and consise about your strengths and abilities. Spend some time on knowing oneself before sitting down to an interview.